- Overcoming The Challenges Of Content Creation For Informational Websitesby email@example.com (Paul Boag) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Content matters! Unfortunately, when it comes to informational websites, content quality is often poor. There is no magic answer to fix that. However, there are practical techniques you can use to improve the copy on your websites and ensure your users find the content they are looking for.
- Smashing Podcast Episode 58 With Debbie Levitt: What Is CX Design?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Drew McLellan) on March 21, 2023 at 7:00 am
In this episode of the Smashing Podcast, we ask what is Customer Experience design, and how does it differ from User Experience design? Vitaly Friedman talks to expert Debbie Levitt to find out.
- Free Fonts For Interface Designersby email@example.com (Cosima Mielke) on March 20, 2023 at 9:00 am
Just a few beautiful, well-crafted fonts for headings and body text that you probably haven’t spotted before. Free for personal and commercial use. Enjoy!
- Internationalization In Next.js 13 With React Server Componentsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jan Amann) on March 16, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Based on an example of a multilingual app that displays street photography images from Unsplash, Jan Amann explores next-intl to implement all internationalization needs in React Server Components and shares a technique for introducing interactivity with a minimalistic client-side footprint.
- Full Stack GraphQL With Next.js, Neo4j AuraDB And Vercelby email@example.com (William Lyon) on March 16, 2023 at 10:00 am
In this article, William Lyon explores how to build a full stack GraphQL application that takes advantage of the API Routes feature of Next.js API to combine your GraphQL server and front-end React applications into a single framework.
- What Leonardo Da Vinci Can Teach Us About Web Designby firstname.lastname@example.org (Frederick O’Brien) on March 14, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Perhaps more than any other person in history, Leonardo da Vinci showed the kind of magic that can happen in the overlap between art and science, where much of web development lives. His methods and outlooks are just as applicable to the web today as they were in Renaissance Italy.
- A Pragmatist’s Guide To Lean User Researchby email@example.com (Paul Boag) on March 10, 2023 at 8:00 am
Instead of telling you once again what the best practice is and adding to your imposter syndrome, let’s concentrate on some practical approaches to user research that we might be able to fit into our existing projects without being left disillusioned.
- Building Complex Forms In Vueby firstname.lastname@example.org (Olufunke Moronfolu) on March 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
Did you know that creating a complex form can be progressively enhanced using some Vue features like the v-for and the v-model? In this article, Olufunke shares some basic Vue core features that are super useful when building out the complex form in your day-to-day Vue usage.
- How To Create Dynamic Donut Charts With TailwindCSS And Reactby email@example.com (Paul Scanlon) on March 7, 2023 at 3:30 pm
- Why You Should Consider Graphs For Your Next GraphQL Projectby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Cowley) on March 7, 2023 at 12:00 pm
In this article, Adam Cowley examines the Graph behind GraphQL and demonstrates why Neo4j could be the best fit for your next project.
- Inspiring Web Design And UX Showcasesby email@example.com (Cosima Mielke) on March 6, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Do you sometimes feel that all websites look the same? In this post, we compiled web design showcases that prove differently. They highlight some of the finest web designs, well-crafted experiences, and delightful interactions from across the web. Inspiration is guaranteed.
- How AI Technology Will Transform Designby firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick Babich & Gleb Kuznetsov) on March 3, 2023 at 11:00 am
In this article, Nick and Gleb cover the current state of design, answer common questions designers have about AI tools, and share practical tips on how designers can make the most of using AI tools.
- Moving From Vue 1 To Vue 2 To Vue 3: A Case Study Of Migrating A Headless CMS Systemby email@example.com (Lisi Linhart) on March 2, 2023 at 9:00 am
In this article, Elisabeth Wieser-Linhart explores its potential benefits and drawbacks and shares what considerations and steps were involved in the process of migrating the front-end interface of Storyblok’s headless content management system.
- Daydreaming In March (2023 Wallpapers Edition)by firstname.lastname@example.org (Cosima Mielke) on February 28, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Let’s get ready for March with some fresh wallpapers! Designed with love by the community for the community, the wallpaper designs in this collection are available in versions with and without a calendar. Enjoy!
- Meet Penpot, An Open-Source Design Platform Made For Designers And Developers Alikeby email@example.com (Mikołaj Dobrucki) on February 28, 2023 at 8:00 am
In the ever-evolving design tools landscape, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest and greatest. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Penpot, the first design and prototyping tool that’s fully open-source and based on open web standards, making it an ideal choice for both designers and developers.